of JCI WORLD CONGRESS 2019
Through the registration form we will collect various data from you to organize the JCI World Congress 2019.
The JCI Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) is responsible for the usage of the personal data you submit.
The personal data collected will only be used for planning and organizing the congress and will not be transferred to third parties.
Data protection principles:
1) The detailed program of the JCI World Congress 2019 will be available on the website until 31.12.2024.
2) The personal data collected will be used for creating name badges to use during the JCI World Congress 2019. Data will be retained until 31.12.2023.
3) The contact information collected (e-mail, address) will be used to convey information about the congress. Data will be retained until 31.12.2020.
4) The collected data about catering prefrences will be used to plan the congress lunches, coffee breaks and dinner menus. Data will be retained until 31.12.2019.
5) The collected participation fee information and invoice details will be used for congress accounting and invoicing. Data are stored in accordance with the internal accounting rules of the JCI World Congress 2019
6) The collected date details of attending the congress and dinners will be used for the logistical planning of the conference. Data will be retained until 31.12.2020.
7) The organizers have the right to photograph, film and record the event during the conference and to use the material on the website, social media and other media.
8) The data subject has the right to access, request deletion and rectification of the collected data and to restrict its use by contacting the congress organizers (email@example.com). In addition, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate about the misuse of personal data.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact the organizers: