Tuesday – Thursday (48h), 5-7 November 2019
Take a moment to innovate! Come and take part of a hackathon to try agile developing like a startup. Open for everyone, no coding skills needed!
7 November 2019
Investor workshops and discussion panels. If you wonder how to catch investor’s attention come to listen stories of Estonia’s hottest startups on stage. This day also will introduce you to accelerators and venture capital competition that are sources for boosting startups. Use this time as a great opportunity to fund your business as investor matchmaking area will work the whole day.
Trade show for Digital Businesses
Tuesday – Thursday , 6-7 November 2019
Network is a king! Find the right people in the right place. Do not miss an opportunity to introduce your products or services to an international audience.
Book your booth before
31. august 2019
Hackathon is your chance to innovate and solve real problems in a creative way. You don’t need to be a hacker and you don´t have to know how to code to take part of a hackathon. But you do need to be passionate and curios. It´s a startup style event to find innovative solutions for different problems. It can also be a first step of your own startup career. Present your idea, form a team or join the one you like the most, hack the brain and prototype. Never mind if this is your first time doing all this – we have top-notch mentors to guide you every step of the way.
participants from all over the world
different tracks and challenges
+ TOP MENTORS AND
POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND INVESTORS
Possible hackathon streams
- Smart City Technologies related to efficient and sustainable transportation
- Smart Mobility Technologies related to efficient and sustainable transportation
- FinTech and Open Banking Technologies related to finances and banking
- HealthTech Technologies related to personal well being and health
- Circular Economy / Sustainability Technologies related to making the world cleaner and reusing items and trash
- e-Governance Technologies related to digitalizing your country
- e-Entertainment / AdTech Technologies related to games and entertainment industry
- EduTech Technologies related to education and empowering people
- IoT and Blockchain – Technologies related to Internet of Things and blockchain solutions
- Cyber security – Technologies related to data security online
JCI World Congress is partnering up with Tehnopol – the biggest science park and startup incubator in the Baltics.
Tehnopol is the home for tech companies and we have around 300 companies in our active portfolio, ranging from fast growing startups to tech giants like Microsoft.
Tehnopol is not only a hackathon organizer – we do full innovation programs for corporates and public sector.
16 years of experience
100 events each year
Over 230 startup alumni
6 times higher startup success rate than average
7 reasons to attend
- You are passionate about solving some problem, so are we. Come and join likeminded people to find innovative solutions.
- You have always believed that a hackathon is just for hackers and coding skills are mandatory? Guess again. We need business experts, designers, marketers and people with all sorts of other expertise.
- Top-notch mentors are at hand and ready to dive in if you need advice.
- This is your chance to take a sneak peek into startup world. Is it just a buzz or is there something?
- You have a real possibility to build a working prototype. Kind of cool if it´s your first ever.
- Come and see how unbelievably easy it is to find real customers, investors, teammates or others.
- Feel the amazing energy during the event – you can accomplish incredible things within very limited timeframe.
Roles needed in hackathon teams:
- Idea owner/project manager
- Frontend Developer
- Backend Developer
- Business Expert
- Marketing Guru
Presentation of HACKATHON
5-7 November 2019
Time left until Digital Innovation Days
You can register alone or with a team (4-7 members)
Register for JCI World Congress
Digital Innovation Days
Did you know that Estonia is called as Silicon Valley of Europe? We are the first digital society with 99% of services carried out online. And the most startup friendly country with lowest rate of failures. Can you imagine that we have 31 startups per 100.000 inhabitants?
In 2018 Tallinn was named as the best city in the world for millennials to set up a business due to its reasonable business policy. Estonians are pathfinders, who have built an efficient, secure and transparent ecosystem that saves time and money.
We offer you to explore all digital opportunities in Estonia and be a part of the story of its transformation by attending Digital Innovation Days.
This program focuses on the future of technology and the digital world and how it impacts the businesses and people. If you are interested in future of artificial intelligence, urban mobility, communication and seamless financial services, it is a perfect place to become ahead of the curve. As a part of the program, we also share the success stories of the world famous Estonian unicorns (Transferwise, Playtech, Taxify, Skype) and the journey of becoming e-society.
Keynotes and panels by Estonian unicorn founders and e-society gurus. This program focuses on the future of technology and the digital world and how it impacts the businesses and people. If you are interested in the future of artificial intelligence, urban mobility, communication and seamless financial services, it is a perfect place to become ahead of the curve.
More info will be added in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
Time left until Digital Innovation Days